Introduction: Announcement: "Now offering drawing lessons w/new team member, inquire"
Hello and Welcome to Eclecticstring Music & Drawing Lessons! A father - son team, skilled in their own areas of instruction.
Meet Private Music Instructor - Paul,
A dedicated, passionate, patient insructor -who takes great pride in the attention, commitment, and goals of an individual’s growth, interest, and abilities to bring out their own independent creative talents for the love of playing music.
Making learning music in a way that works best for an individual through personalized guided interactive mobile or online music lessons that allows students to discover who they are as musicians in the comfort of their own home.
• Teaching guitar anatomy, holding & tuning guitar, playing
open chords, strumming in rhythm, music fundamentals,
music theory, finger strength and exercise, etc.
• Teaching piano anatomy, finger numbering, correct hand
positioning, how to play major scales, note reading and ear
training, music theory, basic scales, and arpeggios, etc.
• Instruments taught: Piano, Guitar (acoustic, electric, bass, lap steel), and Ukulele.
• Lesson type: One-on-one or small classes.
• Levels taught: Beginner, Intermediate, or one looking to expand their skills.
• Ages taught: All ages, plus experience with developmental disabilities.
• Styles taught: Open to discuss.
• Pricing: Varies by mobile or remote.
There is no better way to increase the process of learning than regular scheduled recurring lessons.
(Active Vendor for Granite Mtn, Blue Ridge, and Sky Mtn. Charter Schools, inquire 1st regarding PO.)
Other Service Offered:
Piano tuning service is also available inquire about pricing (seperate service from music lessons).
Welcome new team member - DG
Private Art Tutor
An artist whose passion for sketching evolved from a childhood hobby into a dedicated pursuit of drawing with various mediums, and now he’s thrilled to share this journey with aspiring artist through his tutoring.
Engage in creative and imaginative elements of drawing art using exciting materials, in an encouraging and interactive environment. Teaching skill-based fundamentals using step-by-step how to draw instruction to young artists.
• Drawing for fun:
(ages 5 to 7)
• Step-by-step Drawing:
(ages 8 to 11)
• All other ages who wants to learn the fundamentals or to just have fun drawing something.
• All lessons are 1 : 1 .
• No experience or beginner.
• “Online” or “you travel to me”.
• Students are responsible for their own supplies.
• 30min, 45min, or 60min (pricing varies on length of lesson).
• Hours of Oper.: Open for discussion (closed major holidays)
Subjects can be:
Animals, Cartoon, Character, Chibi, Fantasy, Line art, Nature, etc.
(Advance only: Comic book, Figure, Perspective, and Realism).
Mediums used: Pencil, pen, crayons, markers, coloring pencils, and pastels.
Contact us first to book your first lesson. We look forward to hearing from you to jump start your exciting journey of becoming a confident independent rockin musician or artist!