Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Outsourcing your accounting and bookkeeping tasks to River City Accounting Services gives you quality service from an CPA at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time bookkeeper. You only pay for the services you need so its a cost-effective alternative to paying another employee to do the work in-house. We can take on everything from invoicing and bill paying to financial reporting and tax planning.
Outsourcing your accounting and bookkeeping will help you…
○ Reduce operating costs
○ Avoid the expense and hassle of hiring and training another employee
○ Free up time to run your business more effectively
○ Gain the oversight of an experienced accountant/bookkeeper at a fraction of the cost
○ Have peace of mind knowing your records are up-to-date
○ Make important business decisions confident that your financial data is accurate
○ Save money on taxes with more accurate information provided to your tax preparer.
Design your own customized package of services or select one of my packages. Choose the ones you need most, or turn everything over to River City Accounting Services.
○ Accounts Receivable Services - Outsourced Billing Services
We can invoice, track receivables, oversee collections, review and prepare reports. Record daily sales and reconcile with POS systems, if necessary.
○ Accounts Payable Services
Bills can be scanned and uploaded or mailed to us. We enter and link them in QuickBooks or other cloud computing software, such as, Intacct, FreshBooks, Xero or Bill.com. You review and we pay inside the accounting software.
○ Automate your Billing and Expenses
We will set up your QuickBooks automatically bill regularly occurring charges and capture recurring expenses.
○ Banking and Credit Card Account Reconciliation Services
We download or obtain your bank statements to record bank and credit card transactions, and then reconcile accounts. We review for write-offs and prepare reports.
○ Financial Reporting Services
We prepare all your weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports as well as customized, industry specific advanced reports geared towards your industry and business.
○ Clean up your General Ledger
The general ledger is the core of your company's financial records. These records constitute the central "books" of your system. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books.
Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments. Then, we will fix the discrepancies so your books are always accurate.
○ Sales Tax Reporting and Payroll Tax Reporting Services
We calculate and pay sales taxes, use taxes and payroll taxes. We prepare and distribute year end payroll forms (W-2s, 940, etc.), 1099's, and year-end reports for tax CPAs and auditors.
○ Hosted QuickBooks in the Cloud
We select a QuickBooks web hosting provider for your business so your files are accessible 24/7/365 anywhere, guaranteed uptime.
○ Dedicated Financial Person
Not only do you get accurate transactional bookkeeping, but you’ve got one person dedicated delivering the financial information you need to make real business decisions. Since the same person works with your business on an ongoing basis, they soon understand your business and create a financial workflow that ensures you receive accurate, timely information. They are on-call and there for you day-to-day and when problems arise.
You’ll be able to call your financial person directly, email, or Skype them – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
○ Financial Dashboard & Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
Get key insights into your company's financial health with easy to scan charts and graphs - so you can make smart business decisions.
○ Budget preparation and monitoring options
An integral part of any business operation system is the preparation of the annual budget. Every policy change or decision your company makes impacts the budget directly. As a result, proper planning, preparation and execution is important to achieve a sound budget.
○ Monthly, quarterly and annual review of your data
Industry leaders hold goal-focused, data-driven reviews on priority goals at least every quarter. We develop practical and timely reports to help guide you in making timely and better decisions with respect to your sales, pricing, marketing, employees, inventory and other key metrics.
○ Time Tracking and Job Cost Reporting
If you track your employees time, we will provide job costing reports that will tell which clients, projects, employees, services or products are most profitable.
○ Paperless Back Office with QuickBooks Attached Documents
Intuit Document Management makes the paperless office a reality. Get quick access to all documents relating to your company's finances right from within QuickBooks.
○ Financial Process and Procedures Manual
We map out your financial operations and deliver a comprehensive procedures manual including flowcharts, screen grabs and day-to-day instructions for your financial operations.
○ Set up, selection and training of staff on "Cloud" based accounting software
We help select, set up and train your staff on QuickBooks