About the Company
Maykir Marketing is a boutique marketing consulting firm founded by a couple of seasoned marketers who share a passion for creative brand building guided by the belief that at the center of every successful brand is a strong connection to its consumer.
We have a talent for doing three things really well -- brand strategy, consumer communication, and product innovation.
With a combined more than 30 years of marketing and new product experience on the manufacturer side, we understand that every company has its own challenges, opportunities and culture. Our goal is to listen, learn and absorb to ensure that we fully understand yours.
From there, we deliver practical solutions that are tailored to your unique capabilities and business reality and that make sense for your business, your brand and your employees.
Some of the work we've done includes the following:
* Established a pipeline for growth that identified opportunities and concepts for products to be developed and launched over a 1-5 year period
* Transitioned an already successful line of meal kits from conventional to all natural, providing an improved and unique position for the brand in the category that reinvigorated sales growth and built share
* Developed and launched a unique line of healthy, natural vegetable and grain meals and created a new type of merchandising to provide entry to new distribution outlets
* Launched a line of organic products that received industry awards for package design
* Developed and launched new products that received awards from leading consumer publications (Health, Women's Health, and Parents) for being the most healthful new products for 3 consecutive years
* Repositioned a brand to improve its perception and performance in the market that included all aspects of marketing from package design to advertising, digital and social communication, promotion and shopper marketing
* Transitioned a brand from a well-established and respected trade name to a leading consumer brand, including all communication and plans for employees, vendors, trade customers and consumers
* Built a national shopper marketing team that works with retailers to build brand and category sales; the team has been recognized by some of the largest retailers as best-in-class
* Developed concepts for breakthrough packaging formats that would address unmet shopper needs and be unique in the category
We can provide you with strategic plans or serve as an incremental resource to your marketing department.
Here are some of the ways we can help. They are as follows:
* Market assessments and brand audits
* Research planning, management and analysis
* Product pipeline development
* Product concept development and testing
* Package design strategy and implementation
* Product commercialization
* Positioning and restaging
* Marketing plans