|Monday||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
8xtra Fit with Mami
About this pro
I specialize in kick boxing, HIIT training, core/ab training as well as flexibility and strength improvement. My workout/training is fun yet could get intense. I strongly believe that we can achieve anything we want as long as we put the right actions into work. I also believe that workout/training help people stay happy and physically/mentally stay strong. If you want to reach your goals, any goals I mean, you got to start somewhere. It only takes a second to get it started. Lets start NOW, and get closer to what you are wishing for. I can be a bridge to help you arrive your destination. Try out my training, and see if you like it. So far, 99.99% of my clients have noticed changes, gained strength, gained flexibility and other skills by training with me when they didn't stop or quit right away. I just don’t know about the rest of 0.01% of people who stopped showing up or started making excuses (...sure everyone is busy) of course not to want to workout anymore. I only can help people with strong attitudes towards their goals. In the end, its completely up to you whether or not you can accomplish your goals. I am just a trainer who have knowledge in health, fitness, who is full of happiness, joy, and love :) I might be intimidating but I promise, I won't bite :) I love love love staying happy and healthy. I do meditation and workout daily. I really enjoy seeing others loving working out with me and finding that they can do what they didn't think they could do. Anything I can help you with to reach your fitness/weight/health goals, please feel free to ask, and take my sessions to find out if you can find a peace and happiness in your life!!!
1 year in business
9 hires on Thumbtack
Customers rated this pro highly for punctuality, work quality, and professionalism.
Ruby M.Jun 26, 2018Verified
Uriel S.Mar 30, 2018Verified
Jadagrace G.Mar 24, 2018Verified
Listened to what I am trying to achieve.May 24, 2017Verified
Great, quick response.May 17, 2017Verified
Photos and Videos
11 photos and 3 videos
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?Free consultation. $60 to $100/hr Full workout. Depending on where you live, and what types of workouts you need.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?Ask, Plan on fitness routines, Do, Achieve goals
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?Fitness, Martial Arts, Acrobat, Dance, Others
Pacific Time Zone