- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
- Adept is build on transparency and we believe that lower pricing is not always the better option, it will probably come with a good amount of Change orders. For this reason we have decided to bid all projects with a true pricing that includes it all and not ask for more money after, furthermore, we are trying to advise before hand on the “unknown” elements that many times can be avoided, if been checked correctly, which at times if found in the early stages as an issue we can think about a different design \rout and yet stay on budget. -5% Discount is given to all new clients. Also, for returning clients discount can be applied but it will depend on project size, products etc... - All our contracts follow a schedule payment that follows our realtime progress (not large sum lumps).
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
- Getting to know each other - Brainstorm - Biding - Design (3D or Architecture) - Building
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
1) Graduated by Azek & Timbertech (Deck and Railing). 2) Trained to be Techo-Bloc pavers installer (by site one). 3) Trained by FastenMaster (various product). 4) Licenced by the CSLB to work as a GC. 5) The natural process of physically Learnd to build than management and than running companies in the construction industry is a great school, probably the best! 6) Self Learnd designs (interior & exterior). 7) One of the most educational process on my list is: been exposed to successful people in the industry like my friends and family.