Susan from Eventive Moments was our wedding coordinator for our 9/30/17 wedding in Pasadena. We do not have enough amazing things to say about her, but will try to be as helpful to others in this review. Susan was the following to us,
1. Organized, detail-oriented, punctual, experienced -- Her experience shows as she she kept us on track during the planning of our wedding, did not overlook any details, and was there for everything (rehearsal, setting up, cleaning up, etc.).
2. Professional and proactive -- Susan went above and beyond in the planning and day-of. A lot of things went off track at the wedding (none being her fault) like the caterers running late, the fire alarm going off, the EMCEE being clueless, however, NONE of the guests had ANY idea!! Every challenge that came up, Susan handled it gracefully and immediately. This is because Susan remained professional, calm, collected, and thought fast on her feet to improvise and get everything back in order without a hair out of place.
3. Creative and generous -- Not only did Susan keep all the big ticket items in line, but she was a tremendous help to us with smaller items, too, like party favors, seating charts, photos, and decor. She did not hesitate to help us print the seating chart or photos when we panicked two nights before and told her we didn't have time. She's incredibly crafty and creative, so everything she worked on was beautiful.
4. Talented -- Susan made sure the venue was set up immaculately. Everything looked beautiful and our guests were raving. She pays close attention to what you have envisioned and nails it.
5. Trustworthy, Kind, Passionate -- From the first phone call, we knew we wanted to hire Susan because you can tell she is passionate about her work and we felt immediate trust that she would do everything she could for us to make the day perfect. She is so kind and caring, and listens. She will go out of her way for you because she cares.
We highly recommend Eventive Moments, we will be telling all our friends and family about Susan + Co and how monumental she was in making our wedding the most special day ever!