With integrity, compassion, and a deep devotion to you and to all of life, I provide easily accessible, holistic (mind, body, and spirit integration) approaches to help you experience and integrate your inner healer or divine self within.
I blend conventional therapy with alternative approaches that are shown to be successful in helping you free up stuck patterns and rediscover the joy, vitality, creativity, and wholeness that are your birthrights.
What serves you most in the work, we do together, is my love of what I do and my ability to be very present, grounded, and non-judgmental.
I can promise that I will fully attend to you and whatever your needs and goals are for counseling.
Working with me, you will discover and/or deepen your connection to your soul's wisdom and to your inner strengths and resources. You may well create new possibilities for yourself that you could not even imagine.
I specialize and have extensive professional training in the following areas:
* Trauma Recovery (including sexual abuse)
* Couples, Family, and Relationship Skills (including premarital counseling)
* Panic Attacks, Anxiety, and Phobias
* Life Purpose Exploration
* Eating Disorders, Unhealthy Eating Habits, and Body Dysmorphia (body dislike)
* Chronic and Life-Threatening Illness and Chronic Pain
Grief and Loss
* Life Transitions
* Spiritual Exploration and Connection
In addition to talk therapy, I use the following techniques:
1. Hypnotherapy -- To heal from dysfunctional eating and other addictive behaviors, from traumas, and to manage pain and surgery recovery
2. EMDR -- To heal from trauma, anxiety, panic attacks, and unhealthy habits and also, for peak performance (See more complete explanation on FAQs page of my website.)
3. Energy Psychotherapy -- Acupuncture meridian and chakra work to heal from stuck patterns and anxiety, and to realize peak performance
I also have extensive training in mindfulness-based practices, leading spiritual workshops, body-centered psychotherapy, life coaching, and creative arts therapy.
I am nationally certified in EMDR, hypnotherapy, and group therapy.