The Difference that Sets Us Apart
At the Schatten Law Firm, we pride ourselves in delivering maximum cash compensation, bottom line results for our injured clients. There are ten core reasons that distinguish the Schatten Law Firm from many other personal injury firms.
1. We have over eighteen years of collective litigation experience against top national lawyers and firms.
2. Through his civil litigation experience, both at his firm and working at other firms, Mr. Schatten has worked on cases that have delivered several millions of dollars for clients in judgments and settlements.
3. We fight the tough fight for our clients with tough, aggressive and powerful litigation.
4. We are honest, trusted and principled. We believe in good communication explaining the complexities of personal injury law, having strong input from our clients and keeping our clients well apprised as to the developments in their cases. Upon request, Mr. Schatten provides each of his clients with full contact information including his personal cell phone making himself fully available for his clients.
5. Unlike many personal injury firms, we do not believe in preset, fixed contingency fee percentage for pre-litigation and litigation in the retainer agreements. Instead, we invite every prospective client to discuss and negotiate a fair and reasonable contingency fee percentage in the retainer agreement.
6. Most of our referrals come from top firms and many satisfied clients. We do not pay for expensive, multi-million dollar television advertising. By keeping our overhead low, we can deliver strong bottom-line results for clients.
7. We have the time, energy and focus to do the hard work to successfully build our client’s cases. We are a boutique firm dedicated to small number of select clients. We are not a large settlement mill law firm that takes on hundreds to thousands of cases where clients’ cases can get lost in the shuffle.
8. In large and complex cases, we may discuss bringing in co-counsel with top, specialized local and national lawyers forging a very powerful legal team for the client. For example, in one large trucking case, we brought in one of the nation’s top trucking law firms to join our case.
9. Though we often achieve excellent settlements for our clients, when it is needed, we are always ready to fight the tough fight for our clients. For example, we are one of the few firms that has built a powerful team litigating a groundbreaking, personal injury case from the District Court to having the case being selected and heard by the Colorado Supreme Court.
10. We have earned a top-notch reputation and the respect of our peers and colleagues by earning top legal awards and honors.