I offer the best food in the world. It's made from the heart with over 50 years of services. I'm a hard worker and have made people smile.
I have 25 years of service in the Army. I do lunch, dinner and ice carving. I'm a top chef cookbook trainer. I'm a master chef who works in all stations, grill cook, line cook, pantry and all salads. I'm a sous chef all soup and stocks and with a deep fryer, cook all deep-fried foods.
I help out wherever I can. I know about the Mod Books. I have maintained high standards of excellence. I've studied production schedules and estimated worker-hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
I have 3 years of cooking in a classical French oriented kitchen. Knowledge of food and labor cost ensures that all stations remain stocked before and during the meal period.
Other responsibilities include the following:
* Verifies that kitchen staff follow all recipes and portion servings correctly and according to menu specifications.
* Places food and supply orders as directed.
* Receives products and verifies invoice pricing, quantity, and that product meets Palm specifications.
* Assists in training and certifying employees to company standards.
* Sets excellent customer service and work examples.
* Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed.
* Coordinates the delivery of all foods within preset-times standards.
* Pantry, sauti, middle, broiler, helper, dish, and expo stations.
* Maintains inventory systems as directed by the chef.
* Posts invoices daily on the Restaurant Magic System.
* Plays an active role in developing and implementing daily specials.
* Obtains and maintains current ServSafe and Foodservice Management Professional (FMP) certifications.