I grew up in Mexico City and as an adult moved to San Antonio. I attended college there and in Houston and after many years working in a veterinary hospital, I decided to pursue a career in Interpreting and Translating. Considering I was bilingual and bicultural in both English and Spanish, it made sense.
I spent 14 years working in the courts, with attorneys and doctors in the capacity of Interpreter. But I also had the fortune of working with some of the larger government agencies as a translator and transcriber for recorded interviews and sting operations.
In 2010, I became much more involved in the Mazal Holocaust Library, which belonged to my father. Because of a series of events, it became necessary that I start to take over some of the day to day tasks and when he passed in 2011, the Library became my sole responsibility.
The sum of all these parts has led me to founding Social Media Languages. We are a company that trains in Social Media and Google. I am Certified in Social Media and Google. Through my program, Become a Business Creative, I will give you the tools and training you need.
What can you expect from me?
- I am knowledgeable and keep up with current with trends.
- I will help you grow your Copywriting, Design, Photography, Videography & Creativity skills.
- I will teach you the ins and outs of the best Social Media platforms for your business.
- I will give you time management skills, email etiquette, and other tools to manage your clients.
- Interactive teaching and hands on workshops.
- Public and keynote speaking- any size audience!
Contact me if you want to:
- Learn Social Media tools and platforms.
- Learn Google and Google Apps to help you grow and work in real-time.
- Expand your presence in Social Media.
- Polish your personal and professional branding.
- Create outstanding images for your profiles.
- Create your marketing materials for your brand.