I am a web monster-manager and writer at large for content, social media, digital media, IT, graphics, video and musicians.
I specialize in making the Internet a better place for you and your company so you can do your job.
I create and push SEO-optimized creative content that results in conversions: traffic, traction and transactions. Whatever type of business, product, industry or event, I know how to do the research and find the resources to support you.
I'm here to help you and grow your Internet presence.
My name is Wendy Clark Hudson.
My objective is to secure a position or to provide contract services that will utilize my content writing and editing skills, social media content and branding experience and digital marketing and promotional skills and grow with the business.
I create a marketing value to optimize your message that includes the following:
- Writing web content, press releases, blogs, newsletters, articles, whitepapers and writing for social media networking engagement
- Promoting sites through search engines (SEO) and online media to create traffic, traction, conversions and transactions
- Analytics, monitoring unique and repeat visitors
- Creating and publishing landing pages
- Creating graphics and video
- Editing, proofreading, revising articles submitted by users
- Contacting regional radio and TV shows, podcasts, Internet radio, message and discussion boards and participating in the conversation
- Identifying right content for particular marketing strategies
- Website design, structure and content
- Online and print media marketing
- Email blasts, automation and Listserv maintenance
I am proficient in the following computer programs, etc.:
* Adobe - Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign and Acrobat Pro
* Microsoft - Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, Outlook HTML5, SEO, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Seomoz, iContact and AWeber
* Social media marketing - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Reddit, Digg, Vimeo, Flickr and Google+
* Blogging for business, news, reviews, event bots, webinars and podcasts
* Wordpress, Wix, Dropbox, Google Drive, CMS, MODx, Quark Xpress, CorelDraw and more
I also specialize in web and print content. I do social media/networking to communicate, inform, educate and market creative website brands. I also do writing, editing, web layout and design, promotion and client support to drive results through a variety of channels.
I assess the efficacy of the website content against brand strategy and communication objectives. I strategize content deliverables, development, resources, demographics, editorial calendar and desired outcomes.
I audit content for style, relevancy, audience and industry standards, suggested guidelines, consistency, calls to action, dynamic content and editorial process.
I prioritize key messages, write and optimize SEO-rich subject matter that fosters engagement, leads, generates conversions and meets client's goals.
I write effectively, and I write engaging web content in conjunction with brand initiatives by providing website redesign, landing pages, email campaigns, editing, proofreading, reviewing, revising, standardizing language, communicating updates, positioning product launches, style guidelines, training staff and educating clients about online content market trends and up-to-date best practices.
I can manage on-site and off-site content by writing blogs, press releases, articles, newsletters, reviews, eBooks, Wikis, conducting interviews, creating videos and graphics, forms, webinars, podcasts, technical and targeted email campaigns.
I can also handle sales and marketing collateral, Q&A, partner newsletters, tips, advertisements, white papers, sales tools, brochures, one-sheets, data-sheets, forms, documentation and publications.
Below is my work experience.
I worked for Keller Williams Real Estate LLC in Lone Tree, CO from March 2014 to August 2014 as a web/marketing/IT manager for The Colorado Results Team.
I was responsible for over 74 listing promotions, property marketing, website(s) management, technical direction, content writing, promotional materials, advertising, full-color brochures for luxury properties and homes in Larkspur, Perry Park, Castle Rock and Highlands Ranch.
I wrote industry blogs, designed magnets, letters, flyers, phone app cards, listing presentation materials, open-house promotion and rebranding all print and media material for the 2013.
I am the number one individual Realtor in Colorado for Keller Williams -- Dave Gardner and The Colorado Results Team. My IT responsibilities include installing PC hardware and software, updates, troubleshooting, printers, virus protection, instruction, email setup, installing and setting agents up with Top Producer, MLS and mobile applications.
I also handled SEO, market trends, social media site setup (Google Plus + Business, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress Blog, Zillw, Trlia, Homes and many more) and marketing analysis for zip codes and ROI, lead gen, lead capture, Google Analytics, multiple site maintenance and updates, site creation and working with vendors.