I feel like I could write a novel about how awesome it was to work with Tammie and the fam at Desert Vines Events. I'll just highlight some of my favorite things and give you a TL;DR - five stars---no, ten stars. Would hire again in a heartbeat, no need to look anywhere else.
- Little creative details everywhere!! Hire Desert Vines if you want someone who can truly help you create a DIY wedding on a shoestring budget. I can only imagine what she could do with a full budget!
- Tammie let me take the lead, even when I proposed some crazy ideas. She never shot them down, either... she'd just go through the logistics to make sure we'd thought of everything. I liked the way, when I would suggest something kinda weird, she would very gently tell me what she thought and suggest alternatives---but if I pressed on, she would step back and let me do my thing. That meant a lot to me. It was good to have someone keeping me grounded, but also who would step back and let me take risks if I wanted to.
- Immediately after hiring her, Tammie quickly identified and addressed any tasks that I had overlooked or was dragging my feet on, and took care of them completely. Her doing this gave me the space to focus on my favorite parts of event planning, and allowed me to let go of some aspects that I cared less about. All the tasks she took over for me proceeded to run seamlessly at the event; I didn't have to think twice about them.
- Tammie was endlessly patient and kind, even when I got stressed out. She always found a way to look on the bright side of things, which I find to be a great quality in a planner.
- It was genuinely fun to brainstorm ideas with her. She's so creative and craftsy, we were able to do so much with relatively little... everything looked soo beautiful in the end.
- Her crew was so sweet and friendly, and always on the lookout for ways they could help during the event.
All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed working with Tammie and the Desert Vines crew. What a beautiful wedding we put together. <3 Highly recommend. Couldn't have done it without them.