We are criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and DUI attorneys in Stuart, Florida. We are serving St. Lucie, Indian River, Palm Beach, and Martin counties.
With more than 35 years of combined experience, the lawyers and staff at the Gufford & Brandt law firm provide exceptional client service that focuses on results to people in South Florida's Treasure Coast region. We offer tailored legal representation to suit the specifics of your individual case.
Our experience and commitment to excellence make the difference. The attorneys at our firm offer their extensive knowledge and understanding of the law, and our staff of legal professionals are recognized for making sure that our clients are kept informed. We pledge to deliver legal services customized for each and every one of our clients.
Led by divorce, family and criminal law attorneys, Joseph Gufford, Arthur Brandt, and Nathaniel Burke, our law firm is focused on providing individualized services to clients in a range of issues, such as the following:
* Divorce and Family Law
We handle all aspects of contested and uncontested divorce or dissolution of marriage and other family law issues, including:
- Child custody or child support and post-decree modifications, including parental relocations actions under 61.13001
- Child support enforcement actions (nonpayment of support, Department of Revenue actions, income deduction orders)
- Paternity (including disestablishment of paternity actions)
- Adoptions (stepparent, relative and nonrelative adoptions)
- Prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements
- Family law appeals
To learn more about divorce and family law, please visit our family law FAQs.
* Criminal Law
Our firm provides personalized and vigorous criminal law representation in a range of felony and misdemeanor cases, including the following:
- DUI and DWI defense (drunk driving)
- Federal and state drug offenses
- Sex crimes
- Theft (stolen property and shoplifting)
- Traffic violations
- Driver's license reinstatement
- Domestic violence
- Violation of probation
- Computer crimes and Internet pornography
- Juvenile crimes and school expulsions
- Civil litigation
As an experienced civil litigation lawyer in Palm Beach County, Mr. Gufford can effectively handle claims involving the following:
- Contract disputes
- Real property disputes
- Construction law
- Partition actions (joint ownership of property-forced sale)
- Labor law (wage enforcement actions)
- Business formation (corporations, limited liability companies or LLCs, limited partnerships or LPs, etc.)
- Personal Injury
Were you or a loved one injured in a serious accident? We are capable of handling a wide range of personal injury cases, from those that are simple in nature to those that are complex and require extensive discovery and expert testimony. We represent clients injured in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, construction accidents, and other accidents caused by someone else's negligence.
We are committed to you and to our community.
In addition to our client service, the lawyers of Gufford & Brandt are actively involved in the community, providing service to Florida rural legal services, sponsoring scholarships at our local high school and other worthy causes.
Contact a personal injury attorney in Stuart and Port St. Lucie, Florida. Contact a lawyer at Gufford & Brandt today to experience exceptional client service and responsiveness that is focused on results. A free initial consultation is available. Throughout the entirety of your case, we stay committed to your legal needs. Se habla Espanol!