J Jacobs Public Safety &CPR Training
Hired 19 times
6 similar jobs done near you
26 years in business
Cash, Credit card, PayPal, Samsung Pay, Zelle
Top Pros are among the highest-rated, most popular professionals on Thumbtack.
Jul - Dec
Jul - Dec
Wear masks during the job
Wear gloves during the job
Disinfect surfaces touched during the job
, , ,
, , , ,
Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, professionalism, and responsiveness.
Read reviews that mention:
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
Pricing is competitive and closely compared to that of our competitors For eg: Public Safety class: BLS-CPR & First Aid w/AED @ $60 per person First Aid only = $60 (This class is more extensive including: Burns, Epinephrine pen usage, broken bones, hypothermia, Blood born pathogen, etc.) * Face masks & breathing valves will be provided free after the class * No refunds for last minute cancelations Or… The CCF license & Safety session at the range class @ $80 Firearms Safety class at the range @ $120 (This class is more extensive, it includes: Stance, aim improvement, law, aggressor/victim, etc) Customer/students are responsible for minimum range/lane fees Targets will be provided free
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
* Establish constant communication *Allow the customer to explain their objective *Enable the customer to participate in the development of the objectives thus allowing the customer to feel fully invested and ensuring optimum success
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
* 30+ years experience Instructor Police Officer Miami Police Dept. * 10 yrs as instructor at The South East Institute of Criminal Justice (Police Academy) Miami Dade College Campus * Trained Federal Institute of Emergency Management * Certified CPR Instructor by American Hearts Assoc. * Certified Firearms instructor by National Rifle Assoc.