SPANISH IS EASY! TWO MASTER DEGREES-SPANISH-
It’s free, with no obligation to book
Current Top Pro
Hired 36 times
12 similar jobs done near you
11 years in business
Top Pros are among the highest-rated, most popular professionals on Thumbtack.
Jul - Dec
Jul - Dec
Jan - Jun
Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers
Wear masks during the job
Wear gloves during the job
Disinfect surfaces touched during the job
Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, professionalism, and responsiveness.
Read reviews that mention:
Novika Arias Suárez
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
My lesson fees are according to: 1) The amount of time requested by the student: 30 minutes, or 45/60 minutes. 2) The number of people attending the same lesson: 1 person, 2 persons or more. 3) I offer eight (8) DISCOUNTED PACKAGES. a) Four (4) packages are for 30 minute lessons: 10 lessons and 15 lessons. b) Four (4) packages are for 45/60 minute lessons: 10 lessons and 15 lessons. All packages include a FREE Conversational Spanish Time of 10 minutes in addition to paid lesson. This FREE Time is specially for Practicing Spanish Conversation. 3) Lesson Packages have a life span of 4 month. 4) The Free Conversational Spanish Practice Time is only available in the Packages. 5) For company groups, it is requested an initial meeting in order to state details according to specific business needs. Cancellation Policy: 1) Lessons must be cancelled with a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your scheduled lesson. In other words: one day in advance. Otherwise, you will be charged 50% of the total fee of the Current Regular Price lesson for 60 minutes or 30 minutes. Payment must be made the same day of the cancellation. This rule applies to all lessons, including first lesson. 2) Cancellations on the same day of your scheduled lesson and No-Shows are charged 100% of the total fee. In other words, the lesson you are cancelling for that day will be counted as: Done. This rule applies to all lessons, including first lesson.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1) Language Level Assessment: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced 2) Learning Material Selection according to the Learner's Area of Interest and Needs. This includes appropriate Level Textbook and Activities. 3) Classes are scheduled according to the Learner's Time Convenience. 4) Classes begins at the Time and Day agreed by the Learner and the Instructor.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
1) Master of Education, with Business Concentration, from Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 2) Master of Arts in Teaching in Spanish, from Florida Atlantic University, Boca Ratón, Florida.