About: DAPfitness presents personal training, athletic training, and health coaching to you. Ones health is essential to a good life, but not everyone can afford the price it takes to improve their health and fitness. Let DAPfitness be the stepping-stone that leads you to accomplish your fitness goals. We offer free consultations to discuss your goals, habits, motivation, and readiness for an exercise routine that will provide you with your desired goals. Our workout programs are adept to facilitate weight loss, increase endurance, become leaner, and sports conditioning, along with improved muscle strength and size in people of all ages. Here at DAPfitness our attitude is our name, we can " Do All things Possible" in the field of health and fitness. If your ready for a change to become better and kick start your exercise routine, contact us here at DAPfitness and let us help you do the possible. First time clients receive their first session free !!!
• Nutritional advice
• Workout logs to track progression
• Body measurements to monitor weight lose
• Daily motivation to reach goals
• Athletic training for middle and high school students
• One on one private sessions
• Group Training
• In home training
For inquiries contact
• Contact number: 305-319:2854
Trainer: Darian Peters
• National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) certified personal trainer
o Experiences include training in local gyms, collegiate recreation centers, group fitness classes, and collegiate athletic training.
• PTA Global NCCA Accredited Certified Personal Trainer (Level 1)