Introduction: Hi there,
I'm Angelica Rae and I liked to call myself a Lifestyle Stylist! Below is a little about why I love being a stylist (for both clothes & interiors) , my professional background and skills!
I have a passion for fashion. I’ve worked & lived in NYC fashion industry for 10+ years and I just recently moved to Miami to continue my fashion journey. People have an innate need to express themselves through our environment whether that be at home with our interiors or the clothes that wear out and about. I’ve realized that I love helping people express themselves and reach their full potential.
My purpose in life is help wonderful people feel like themselves through clothes by creating a world that reflects their true self.
Bachelor Degree Fashion Merchandising, BBA
Fashion Merchandiser with over 10+ years of experience in New York City’s fashion industry working with global partners. Possess a keen eye for trends that are brand right that bring together a merchandise assortment that resonates with the consumer/customers. Detail oriented, strong business acumen. Highly organized, collaborative, strong communication and leadership skills.
- An eye for visual composition and proportion
- A keen eye for beauty and style
- Commercial awareness including a good knowledge of designers,
brands and trends
- Strong attention to detail, commitment, and communication skills
a positive, proactive and assertive approach
- Takes initiative, idea generation and problem-solving skills
strong communication skills
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- Organization, time-management and project-management skills
- Insanely great multitasker
- Exceptional customer service
- Flair and individuality
- Excellent time management
- Confidence and the ability to make decisions under pressure
- A willingness to travel and work flexible hours