The Juicy Edit
Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers
Disinfect surfaces touched during the job
Customers rated this pro highly for professionalism, work quality, and responsiveness.
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
The prices of our design packages can be found on our website in the services section. If our current packages don't quite fit your vision, reach out and we can chat about exactly what you want and I can create a custom package just for you!
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1) GETTING STARTED! Making sure you know the scope of the project we are going to work, it’s most. Select the space, or spaces, that you want to refresh and write it down. Once you have it all together, you will contact me with me all the insides about your lifestyle, daily needs, aesthetics, and budget. 2) TELL ME DETAILS! If you already have all details, please send all the necessary measurements, floor plans, and images of the spaces. If you require professional assistance, I offer Site Visits separately. 3) DESIGN CONSULTATION Once I gather all the information, we start the magic! The design consultation allows me to communicate my initial vision and a brief evaluation of existing conditions. I also make sure we are vibing in the same direction for space. 4) BRINGING YOUR VISION TO LIFE I start with a moodboard, create the floorplan, design plan, perspective rendering, and product shopping list with necessary specs. I will adapt the ideas from the consultation and make them come to life. 5) ADD-ONS Our design package offers a complimentary service of placing the orders and tracking the pieces for you. 6) START PLACING ORDERS! Pulling your room together and enjoy a design that is tailored to you!
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
- Interior Design Bachelor Degree -Expertise in visual tools as 3D Rendering -Floor plans, mood boards, and any Interior Decor work. -Graphic Design (Photoshop + Illustrator)