Belli, Weil, Grozbean & Davis offers a variety of legal services combining years of work experience in many areas of the law. Our Atlanta office is engaged in the fields of family law, which includes custody disputes, divorce, child support, domestic violence, alimony, property distribution, premarital agreements, paternity, pension rights and other matrimonial issues.
We also offer the following services:
* Medical Malpractice
* Personal and Catastrophic Injuries
* Federal and State Criminal Misdemeanors and Felonies
* Wrongful Death and Workers Compensation
* Lease and Contract Preparation and Negotiation
* Residential and Commercial Real Estate Closings
* Corporate and Probate Matters
* Other Transactional and Civil Litigation Matters
Our staff of law clerks, investigators, paralegals, and administrative personnel assists in all aspects of the firm's practice, including client correspondence, legal research, file management, and document preparation. The complexity of family law issues today, often requires the use of experts drawn from various professional disciplines.
These experts include forensic accountants, appraisers, mental health professionals, pension administrators, estate planners, and actuaries. We will devise a result-oriented strategic plan for you, that will provide effective and practical solutions to your financial and legal situations, with the assistance of highly skilled professionals.