We offer professional pool table movers and services for moves, re-felts, re-cushions and more.
Professional Billiard Services provides the best services at the best prices.
The cost of moving a 3-piece slate pool table is $250 flat.
Our services are fully licensed and insured for the protection of your pool table and house. We have the best prices in Atlanta, guaranteed.
We will inspect the following with each pool table move:
* Felt - We will visibly inspect the cloth for visible tears, dings and scratches, especially inside the pockets.
* Cushions/rails - We will visibly check cushions by throwing a ball against each rail to check for precise bounce and response. Some rails tend to dry rot or soft rot due to extreme heat exposure.
* Slates - We will visibly inspect the slate for any cracks or holes.
* Frames - We will look under the pool table, and also inspect the support frame for any cracks in the wood or breaks in the joints. We also inspect any wood or metal bracing in the corners or joints of the frame.
* Pockets - We will visibly inspect pockets for any tears on them.
We are professional pool table technicians specializing in:
* Moving pool tables - Your pool table will be disassembled at one location, and then carefully loaded and protected while being transported to the new location. Once there, the table is completely reassembled, and will be ready for play. We can move your pool table, rain or shine.
* Re-felts - We will replace the old felt with new felt using 21oz. championship Teflon-coated felt in your choice of color. We also ensure that the frame and playing surface are leveled, the cushions are in good condition, and the seams between the slates are properly sealed with beeswax.
* Re-cushioning pool table - The old cushions are removed, and the rail facings are cleaned of all glue. The new cushions are applied and allowed to set before the felt is put on. This service will require new felt.
* Disassembles - This service may be needed if you are moving long distances, installing new carpet or flooring, etc. The pool table is dismantled and is then stacked safely to the customer's satisfaction. We also offer pool table storage, should there be a need for the table to be completely removed from the location.
* Assembly of pool table - If you just moved into the area, or purchased a new/used pool table, we position the table for optimum playability, or to the customer's specifications. We replace any worn or missing hardware, and professionally assemble and level your pool table.
* Re-leveling - Oftentimes, re-leveling your pool table can be achieved by adjusting the legs (tables with leg levelers) or by adding/removing shims beneath the legs. This is all that is required if the playing surface is flat. If the level reading is different on all three pieces of slate, the rails and bed felt need to be removed, so that the slates can be adjusted to create a flat surface.
Professional Billiard Services provides all pool table services throughout the Atlanta area and surrounding area, at the best prices.
All prices are flat rates. There are no hidden fees, and no extra charge on stairs (3-pc. slate only).
Don't pay needless and excessive fees to get the service you deserve; call Professional Billiard Services for your free guaranteed quotes. The quote we give is the price you pay.
Professional Billiard Services will adjust to your schedule. We have early morning, evening, and weekend appointments available. All our work has a full 10-year level warranty. We provide plenty of references upon request.
We are 100% committed to customer service, and want to make sure you are completely satisfied with the service before we leave. Please contact us with any questions; we are more than happy to help.
Thank you for your interest in our company, and we look forward to working with you.
Professional Billiard Services