As a pediatric nurse from Europe, I focus on preventive and therapeutic massage for children and families.
We offer the massage service for adult customers in different massage modalities as: Swedish , Lomi-Lomi, sport, facial massage, hot stone massage, Shiatsu, Carpal tunnel syndrome, reflexology, chocolate massage.
As unique service in Hawaii we offer massage service for children; following are group or private programs:
1. Parent and child massage training program - This is a program designed for a parent or caregiver with their child. We teach some massage techniques in a playful way.
2. Preventive and nurturing massage â This include massage sessions for children or adults.
3. Children therapeutic massage - This is a support program for families who have children with special needs such as Autism, ADHD, cancer, Diabetes, HIV, etc. The goal is to promote a natural self-healing power within our body and a non-drug healthy life.
My training and expertise are as follows:
* Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)
* Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCTMB)
* Certified Pediatric Massage Therapist (CPMT)
* Certified Infant Massage Teacher (CIMT)
I was recognized by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a "Center of Excellence". I achieved this distinction by promoting the highest professional standards in massage therapy which were developed to ensure that the integrity and safety of all clients are protected.