Introduction: *REMOTE* Because it works 3xbetter (for real). You will be so happy a few months from now that you kept an open mind!
First off, personal training on it's own is THE WORST way to get results. The fitness part is extremely important, but 80-90% of your results come from nutrition, sleep, and daily habits. Not everyone will hear this, but if you "get it" I'm your coach. For the vast majority of people, paying solely for personal training is using a band-aid when you need stitches, literally insane.
I have an insatiable desire to see my clients be successful. That’s why I pay really close attention to all the details involved while researching tirelessly to stay on the cutting edge, But the process is simplified for you! I coach with compassion, understanding, but can also practice tough love when the time is right. I’ve been in fitness since 2006!
This has involved a ton of personal training, health coaching, nutrition coaching, and I owned my own group/personal training studio for 6 years.
The process works like this (streamlined and simple)
1. We take our time on a transformation call to talk about you, your personality, your goals, and then the gameplan that SUITS YOU! It's not one sized fits all
2. You commit to the system and receive a welcome email where you will schedule our first "on boarding" meeting where we get organized
3. We have a fitness assessment to see where you are in terms of strength, stamina, and mobility, so I can dial in your PWC transformation system
4. There is a combination of live Zoom training along with personalized diy workouts so you build your own habits instead of becoming mindlessly dependent on old school training (you have to believe me here, I know from experience).
5. We will have once weekly lifestyle construction health coaching sessions covering everything down to morning routine, weekly live training on zoom, and so much accountability in between. A lot of the time spent is on creating nutrition habits FOR YOU.
6. Deep dive educational videos will help you learn and understand the process so once you reach your goals you have 100% confidence you will maintain them forever!!
If you want meaningful and long term habit change, I'm your guy. If you think you know everything you need to be successful, I'm not your guy. Being willing to change means emptying your cup and re-examining even the simplest things we take for granted.
Back to what I said at the beginning... DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE of paying someone to count your reps and teach you cool exercises. The difference between holistic coaching and old fashioned training is that your return on investment is GUARANTEED with this as long as you do your part.
I've talked to hundreds of people who pay for a trainer for a while (open ended and without purpose), get some results, then fall back into their old ways (it's not quite but close to inevitable). Be one of the few, not the tragic many.