Introduction: "Professional Dog Care with a Nonprofit's Love and Dedication"
Aunties Dog Care is an innovative social impact organization operating as the only nonprofit in America providing full-service commercial dog care services!
Our dog care services "profits" pay for all overhead expenses so that 100% of donated funds go to our two nonprofit programs: Frontline Worker Support Fund for healthcare workers battling the Covid-19 pandemic and our innovative Emotional Guide Dog Education program training program that enriches the unique emotional bond between canines and their traumatized humans.
That means every time you choose Aunties to care for your furry loved-ones, you'll also support complex trauma survivors in your own community!
Not only do we have nonprofit’s huge heart, we’re also pet care professionals certified in both Red Cross Dog & Cat First Aid as well as the Fear Free Pet Professional program specially designed for anxious dogs and cats.
Aunties is also a member of both the National Association of Pet Sitters and Pet Sitters International.
OUR MAIN SERVICES (holiday rates may be higher):
Dog Walk / Sit
- 25 minutes ($25, $10/extra dog)
- 50 minutes ($45, $15/extra dog)
- 15 minutes for seniors, 2/day ($40, $15/extra dog)
Cat Care, 25 minutes ($25, $5/extra cat)
PlayCare ($55, $25/extra dog) – doggie daycare in an Aunty’s home, 8am – 6pm
Sleepover – overnight boarding in an Aunty’s home
* 1-3 nights ($80/night, $25-$45/extra dog)
* 4+ nights ($70/night, $20-$40/extra dog)
Overnight Dog Sitting ($115/night, $25/extra dog) – overnight care in your home
We have 10% discounts for packages of 10+ services as well as 5% off for Niblings Club Members and all monthly donors!!!
INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONTROL
As a nonprofit, Aunties has a higher level of responsibility to our community than other pet care providers, so we prioritize the health and safety of not just dogs but their humans as well:
* All PlayCare and Sleepover guests must provide current vaccination documentation of all shots required by the City of Chicago - including Bordetella, be treated with flea and tick preventions, and be free of all infectious disease.
* Because the Covid-19 pandemic continues to harm so many in our communities, Aunties staff *always* wears NIOSH-certified N95 ventilator masks while in customers’ homes, are fully-vaccinated against Covid-19, and stay up-to-date on boosters.
* The humans of PlayCare and Sleepover guests are not allowed in an Aunty’s home, but we’re happy to provide video tours!
** Aunties Dog Care is a division of Complex Trauma Project, a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit that incubates and launches social impact organizations to create a national network supporting trauma survivors with Complex PTSD **