SEO is also about how your website and content is referenced in other places online. Does this matter to YOUR business?
Onsite SEO is all about your website, the way it is structured and the content on it. If you want to be on the first page, this has to be top notch. Onsite SEO is all about:
● Targeting the top, most relevant keyword clusters
● Matching existing content so that it targets specific clusters of keywords
● Coming up with new content to target specific clusters
● Having a top notch infrastructure on your website We will discuss a little later in this book about the more in-depth ways to create a top quality website, because if you don’t have quality to market, then really, what is the point?
Offsite SEO is about how your website and content is referenced in other places online. For offsite SEO to be successful, you must:
● Develop a high quality profile that revolves around incoming links
● Be active on social media, with relevant high quality content
● Create some non-linking citations about you
● Ensure that at least 50% of your SEO outcome is fully influenced by external sources, which are not in your direct control
Search engines are unique. They will send you traffic that is targeted, i.e. people who are looking for exactly what you are providing. If a search engine does not see your website, then no one else will either and you are missing out on some of the most incredible opportunities there are to make money. Let me change the out come of your business with professional SEO services.