Our lives are so fast pace that we sometimes forget to breathe. It is often hard for us to remember to take care of ourselves in order to ensure that our lives are much more than what we make, have or do. Without convivial and optimal psychological and physiological health, our lives lose full meaning.
Exercise and balanced nutritious meal choices have both physiological and psychological benefits.
Physiological benefits include the following:
1) Improvement in cardiovascular and respiratory function.
2) Decreased morbidity and mortality. Morbidity is the amount of diseases in a given population, and mortality is the amount of death in a population.
3) Increased metabolic rate. This is huge because our metabolism is running 24/7, so if we want our food to be broken down, digested and used properly, our metabolic efficiency is key.
4) Improvement in bone health.
5) Reduced obesity and weight loss.
There are many more specific physical benefits not listed.
Psychological benefits include the following:
1) Decreased anxiety and depression
2) Enhanced feelings of well-being
3) Positive effect on stress
4) Better cognitive function
I love working with people and helping them set and reach their health and wellness goals. Most people want to workout; it is a matter of someone fitting the effort into their ridiculous schedules and allowing someone to give them the tools and encouragement to finally do it. I do everything I can to make sure my clients enjoy their exercise, gain healthy habits and lifestyles and see their desired results.
Note that I focus more on outdoor training and exercise with dumbbell and band resistance if needed. If you have sufficient space in your home, I will travel to you if you prefer. Otherwise, you can workout at my gym with me at Planet Fitness which is only 10 dollars a month.