JOB: Installation of new hot water heater and a whole house water filter. The job was complicated by the previous plumbing being poorly configured.
1. Grateful Plumber came to my house on the same day I called them to give me an estimate.
2. They arrived in the expected white van with Company Logo on the side. (This means they spent some money on their business - they take it seriously).
3. They examined my setup, explained how to fix it so it would be easier for me access shut-offs, etc. (A nice touch).
4. The estimate was reasonable (not excessively cheap nor too expensive). It was less than a previous estimate, but more than a handy-man would have charged me. However, this job was a bit out of reach of the kind of skills that a handy-man typically has, and I wanted it done right the first time.
5. Grateful Plumber installed everything the next day (I gave them short notice). I really liked that they would do it right away and not make me wait a week or two.
6. He thought of everything. He even installed extra shut-off values that I hadn't thought to ask for. He did the job the same way that he would've done it in his own home.
7. The lay-out of the piping is MUCH better than before. I can shut off the water to the entire house or only the water heater or only the whole house water filter by flipping a single lever (and not having to bend over or look behind anything to find the shut-offs. FANTASTIC!
8. After installation, they gave us a receipt and sent another receipt to my email. They also emailed me prior to coming out, as well as, when they had finished the job.
Lastly, I wasn't home when they did the installation. My wife was home alone. At no time did she feel uneasy or uncomfortable while Grateful Plumber was in our home. They were friendly, but more importantly, they acted professionally (a little chit-chat, but not too much). They focused on the job and kept busy the entire time. It took between 3-4 hours from start to end.
All in all, I can tell you that I wouldn't hesitate to call them again if I ever have another plumbing problem. The price is good. The work is excellent. I highly recommend them.