5. EasyPath Moving LLC
- 4 years in business
- 21 hires on Thumbtack
"I'm sure EasyPath is a frustrated with me as I am with them. I hired this crew due to there reviews and statement that they have not had any claims... I will attempt to be as fair as I can in this review.
* I liked the crew / they worked hard +
* The estimate was way to optimistic. -
* They went over 2 hours budget. They did adjust some for us +
* The truck was very well packed, but still had some damage+-
The trailer was not, significant damage--
* I had 5 pieces of furniture damaged significantly(3)or destroyed and at this point they have been unresponsive as to a claim(early response 7 days ago, "Let me know how we can help" I responded with pictures and specific request. I have received no response since then--- Hopefully they are just on vacation...
* They were late at least an hour for the walk through and the moving day. --
So some good, more not so good. I do have high expectations, but I don't believe I'm being unreasonable."