Introduction: 17 years of experience in DJ and live music services!
Choosing our DJ services:
It would be my HONOR to be your wedding DJ. I have been entertaining weddings in Kansas City as an emcee, DJ and wedding band leader for over 17 years, with over 400 weddings under my belt. I adore this industry.
Here are the things you can expect from me as your DJ:
- Timeline Coordination: If you don't have a wedding coordinator, no worries! I can help you put together a very thoughtful timeline that will keep things moving smoothly and in an order than makes sense for accomplishing all of your accent moments throughout the night with plenty of time to dance once the formalities are completed. I'll meet with you weeks before the wedding to go through logistics, timeline, song requests and music preferences.
- All day service: all day means exactly what it says. I will be with you for the entirety of the event at a single location. I'll load in 1.5 hours before guests arrive and will stay until it's time for the venue to close.
- High quality look and sound: I take great pride in the quality of sound and look of my set up. My sound system was upgraded in 2019. You will not see a cord out of place and the sound will be crystal clear. I will provide classy dance floor lighting, professional skirting for my speakers and table, wireless microphone for your speeches, and ceremony sound & lapels if you need them. I also offer high-end lighting packages, TV screens, projectors and karaoke upon request.
- Polished Emcee Service: One thing I've heard many times over the years is "I don't want a cheesy DJ". It's a shame this industry is overrun with cheesy entertainers. You will not get one-liners or silly jokes from me. I will address you and your guests with energy and enthusiasm without any displaced commentary. In addition to emceeing hundreds of weddings, I've worked as a resident emcee for Argosy & Hollywood Casinos and a handful of charitable foundations in the metro.
- Reading the Room: This is not a tangible or measurable quality but it's the most important thing a DJ can have. The ability to read a room is the make-or-break to whether an event feels right and pops off when it's time. I have always prided myself on my ability to know when moments will be received well and when the window opens to take appropriate chances. Once I'm in a group for a while I can start to assess what music will match the environment and have the highest response.
- Compliance and Quality: I own over 120,000 songs and subscribe to companies that sell professional DJ music. I am not streaming or using music from illegal sources. All of our music arrives clean and in High Definition. I will acquire your specially requested music well before your event.
Amac Entertainment has been incorporated since 2014. We also carry a $2MM event insurance policy.
Choose Our Live band:
Twice On Sunday is no ordinary band….we play non-stop MASHUPS & medleys of high-energy dance music. You can catch us on the floor dancing and interacting with your guests. We book by the DAY and not by the HOUR, so you have us as long as you need us. We'll take care of the emcee & DJ duties in addition to playing the live party sets. We've played hundreds of weddings & corporate events and we're ready to rock your next event!
We get to experience one of the biggest moments of our client's lives and help make that moment fun and memorable! In some cases, we've made lifelong friends.