Valerie Areaux, M.S., LMFT provides counseling and therapy services for individuals, children, couples, and families.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Confidential treatment of sexual dysfunction and relationship issues
- Parenting coordination for high-conflict co-parents
- Children's therapy, utilizing Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Couples counseling - including therapy for same sex partners
- Divorce counseling and mediation services (pre-decree)
- Pre-marital counseling
- Family Therapy
- Parenting skills training (PCIT Certified therapists)
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues, providing services that span from parenting coordination for high-conflict co-parents to developmentally appropriate children's therapy, couples counseling, and beyond.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to our clients' individual needs.