Shari Alexander, former writer for The Sarasota Herald Tribune and The Bradenton Herald, chef, restaurateur and innkeeper, invites you to a gourmet culinary adventure of a lifetime in Mexico's most beautiful colonial city with her partner, Alberto Pacheco.
Both Shari and Alberto reside in San Miguel de Allende.
Things that are included:
* Transportation to and from Leon Airport
* Six nights deluxe accommodations and amenities from fitness center, 2 swimming pools, Wi-Fi, cable TV, gorgeous colonial decor and large exquisite rooms and suites in the only "preferred boutique hotel" in San Miguel de Allende.
* Six full, American or Mexican breakfasts
* Two elegant lunches at beautiful historic locations
* Six gourmet dinners at top chef-owned restaurants, private villas and vineyards
* Mexican cooking class, Central Market and artisanal tours
* Fully escorted and all transportation included throughout and to country locations
* Lots of surprises in a week of fun, food, wine, history, art, shopping, and exploring in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico!
* "A VIP insider's tour" brings you behind the ancient walls and into the homes of San Miguel's best and most important artists homes and lifestyles.
San Miguel is one of the most magical places in the world. It is the Tuscany of Mexico - safe, secure and sensational! Now is the time to join Shari and Alberto.
All tours are from Friday to Thursday. The following is what our guests have said about Flavors and Magic!
" Expertise and impeccable planning down to every detail. Highly recommended." E.S., St. Petersburg, FL
"A Perfect trip!" Mr. and Mrs. M.M., St. Petersburg, Fl
"Thank you so much for the truly amazing tour of San Miguel. The best experience of my life!" B.C., Jupiter, Fl