Gregorio’s Painting
Gregorio’s Painting

Gregorio’s Painting

contact for price

Select a service
Zip code
Number of rooms
Painting type

Responds in about 4 hours

Introduction: Painting has been a part of my life for the past 10 years and has become part of me! I love to take on a project and make my customers envisions come to live before their eyes with my help! All I am asking is for 1% of your trust and I promise I will gain the other 99%!
Overview

Hired 6 times

Serves Hudson, MA

Background checked

2 employees

2 years in business

Payment methods

Cash, PayPal

Featured Projects

98 photos

  • Full home painting for move in

    Interior Painting

Reviews

Customers rated this pro highly for work quality, professionalism, and responsiveness.

Exceptional 5.0

8 reviews

5
100%
4
0%
3
0%
2
0%
1
0%

Read reviews that mention:


Phuong Q.

Interior Painting

Marcos from Gregorio’s painting did an amazing job and very professional. Kept updated and got the job done in timely manner as quoted. Highly recommend, did a flawless paint job through out the whole house.
Nov 18, 2021
·
Verified
Nir C.

Interior Painting

Showed up on time, did an amazing job, and left the rooms clean. Could’ve asked for more. They’ve sanded and patched holes where needed, with professional attitude and attention to details. I’ll definitely use their services in my next project
Nov 23, 2021
·
Verified
Kristi R.

Gregorio’s painting did a beautiful paint job on my home, they are very professional, do stunning work and very reasonable on price. Would recommend to anyone 10/10 !!
Apr 25, 2019
Robbin S.

Interior Painting

Great folks to work with! Marcus is truly an artist with perfection. Fantastic is every way. Thank you for your passion and beautiful work. I look forward to working with this team again!
Apr 7, 2019
·
Verified
Ariadna L.

Marcos is the best,essence of quality, integrity and caring. They are extremely thorough and knowledgeable on all things they do. I highly recommend giving him a call for any of your painting needs.I cant say enough how wonderful Marcos is to deal with, he really has an eye for detail and is very reliable. Thank you Marcos for all that you did to make our home look beautiful. Best Painting company by far. Thank you, Ariadna Lisboa
Jan 22, 2019
Credentials
Background Check

Marcos Gregorio

Not what you’re looking for?

No problem: we have pros for every job.