Introduction: ****Jane of Bark: Not a Saint. Just a Dog Lover. Dog Walking, Dog Sitting. Dog Everything***
-We are insured and bonded.
-5 star reviews. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
-15 years of experience
-Referrals upon request.
Our biggest draw are the off leash hiking (leash or off leash depending on owners request) groups that we run Monday-Friday. We hike for two hours and provide photos for our clients. We always switch venues: from challenging hikes to easier runs around Medfield State Hospital. Prices start at 38. ⛰🐾🐶.
Happy dogs are tired dogs.
We're a small local company. We focus on providing the best customer service and animal care. We know convenience is important for our busy customers, so we've made it easy to book with us and usually reply within minutes (24 hrs max). We also enjoy accommodating unique requests, just ask.
A bit about me: I’ve worked in a vet's office administrating medications, where I was able to enjoy working with all types of dogs and other animals of various sizes.
An ABA therapist
And animal care tech for biotech companies.
- A soft spot in my heart and experience with giant breeds
- Experienced in dogs with behavioral issues
- I have a car and can drive your dog to parks, lakes, and reservations
- Dogs are welcome on my couches and that's where most dogs like to be anyway : )
- My family owns a doggy daycare and boarding business and 2 (!) Great Danes
- I used to have a Mastiff, Great Danes, ferrets, birds, rats and guinea pigs
Additionally, I am happy to train, administer medication, lightly groom per request.
Oral Medication Administration
Special Needs Dog Experience
Injected Medication Administration
Senior Dog Experience
Has 1 Dog, No Other Pets
Don't take my word for it!
Check out my Rover.com profile for reviews (rover.com/janel93620) as well as Google business page to see what people are saying. Easiest way to contact us is through our Facebook and Instagram page (or if you are just looking to get your cute puppy photo fix:) also our phone number. 7816908003