It is hard to know where to begin describing this talented, motivated, and inventive woman---known to her clients as "The Organizing Diva." In our family we simply shortened her title to the, "OD."
She came into our life during a big move, when we were combining two chaotic households into one standard, city condo. I worked with her in 3 hour time blocks for two weeks until our house started to feel a like home. I now find myself enjoying my space for the first time in years--not to mention all the time we are saving because now we can actually find everything we need with such ease. I hope to maintain my house now independently but, I will certainly use the Diva for other projects, moves, or parties (which is another one of her hidden talents).
Areas I feel the Diva particularly excels in:
1. Expertise in what to purge, how to purge (in other words best ways to recycle, donate, or sell you unwanted items), and just as important what to repurpose!
2. Making your space fit your lifestyle--she gets to know you, your routines, habits, and problem areas and builds the organizing system around YOUR needs.
3. Authority on ALL storage resources, specialized containers/systems, and best practice for keeping items in top condition (the "OD" recommended multiple products that have streamlined, preserved, & organized our most cluttered spaces).
4. The "OD" is personable, easy to be with, and sensitive to emotional or personal situations--she tries to help you "keep the memories but let go of all the crap" that is my quote but it was inspired by the "OD's" wisdom.
5. Everyday the "OD" came prepared with the necessary tools, equipment, and example products for the jobs we were tackling that day. I never would have guessed that we would have needed random items on hand like: WD-40, stud finder, jumbo zip lock bags (that I didn't know existed), and lots of containers to corral like items together (so simple but works really well). She was always prepared with a plan A and a plan B, C, D and so on).
6. The "OD" knows how to host & throw a rockin' party too! She was able to advise/suggest what entertaining pieces should be kept, what to give away/repurpose, and how/where to store in your home. The "OD" also made fabulous cocktail & meal suggestions! Total unexpected **BONUS**
If you are struggling with organization contact the "OD" immediately. Be open and try her suggestions. Trust me, they work. And let's be honest, your system isn't working or your wouldn't be looking for help here.
Good luck in life and Diva corralling!!