Longwood Properties, Inc
Responds in about 2 hours
Hired 3 times
Serves Roxbury Crossing, MA
18 years in business
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
We manage many different types of properties such as multi-family properties, apartment complexes and condos. As each property is unique a "one-size-fits-all" pricing structure does not work. Further discussion is needed to taylor proper management pricing.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
* Meet with customer to discuss their management/property needs. * Evaluate property to establish best management plan. * Submit management plan and costs to customer. * Work with customer or current management company for a smooth transition
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
* Twenty years of management experience * Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker * Member of many industry associations such as NARPM and Mass Landlords * Several management and maintenance certifications by NCHM