* Voice Description:
How do you describe Jyl Woolfolk's voice? How about diverse age and ranges, warm, strong, professional, urban and ethnic (African American, Latin), wacky, several dialects (North American, Southern, Midwestern), friendly and upbeat to comedic and sarcastic!
English, North American English, British English, Irish English, Scottish English, South African English
North American, Midwestern, Latin, and Southern, as well as other regional and urban/ethnic accents
child, teen, young adult, middle aged, senior
* Years of experience:
Jyl Woolfolk has 6 to 10 years' experience.
* Special skills:
cartoons, movie trailers, documentaries, audiobooks, business, educational, radio, telephone, videogames, podcasting, television, internet
Education: professionally trained by Voiceover Artist and Actress Elisabeth Noone
Microphone: CAD GXL 2200 gold diaphragm condenser microphone with K and M pop filter
Computer and Software: Dell Inspiron
Special equipment: Wave Lab, M-Audio fast track pro mixer, Sennheiser HD 201 headphones
* Delivery Methods:
email, ftp, regular mail
* Turnaround Time:
* Detailed Service Description:
professional and experienced voice-over artist with diverse age and ranges of delivery, animated voices, commercial spot audio, on-air radio voice talent, animated character voices, podcasting, documentary narration, voicemail greetings or message on hold
* Past and current voice jobs include: national television and radio commercials, podcasts and podcasting, narration and documentaries, cartoon voice actors, business and corporate videos, audiobooks and books on tape, television promos, radio station promos, broadcasting, telephone system recordings, movie trailer voices, video game voices, educational videos and e-learning, etc.
* Past and current voice over clients include: CDC, NASA, HSBC, Occupational Health and Safety Administration, Epilepsy Foundation of America, Centers for Substance Abuse Treatment, Radio One, US Cellular, XBox, and Global Impact for Hurricane Katrina Relief Efforts, Warm Spirit, Baby Jamz, California Department of Health.
* Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects:
North American, Midwestern, New York, Latin, and Southern, West Indian, Urban/Ethnic, as well as other regional accents and dialects.
* My Recording and Delivery Capabilities:
I will go to any designated studio in my area.
I have Phone Patch in my studio.
* Pre-, Post- and Production Services I offer:
I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks.
I offer radio ad production services.
I have a music library and can add music to any project.
I can add special effects to any project.
I offer a diverse range for all projects!