About Pat Cresta Savage
Attorney Patricia (Pat) Cresta-Savage offers clients the assurance of more than fourteen years of experience, providing independent legal representation in civil and criminal matters in both Maryland and the District of Columbia. Pat is engaged in the general practice of law.
Pat's focus is on:
* criminal defense (felonies and misdemeanors)
* white collar crime
* employment discrimination, including race and gender/sex discrimination and harassment
* general employment law, including terminations and negotiation of severance
* civil lawsuits representing either plaintiffs or defendants
* contract law
* small business law
* and elder law, among other types of cases
Pat's Bowie office serves clients from Prince George's, Anne Arundel, Kent, Caroline and Queen Anne Counties, parts of the Maryland Eastern Shore and some counties in Southern Maryland.
The DC office serves clients from the District of Columbia and Montgomery County.
As a seasoned civil and criminal attorney, Pat understands that your legal issues are personal and important to you and can have serious consequences for you and your family far beyond just the legal implications.
If Pat takes your case, she will listen to your side of the case, take it seriously and implement a methodical and zealous approach to advocate and seek to achieve your legal objectives.
If you prefer to try to avoid going to court altogether, she can provide you with effective legal representation in seeking to negotiate a settlement on your behalf any type of any criminal or civil legal dispute.
Settlements may occur in such cases as:
* an employment discrimination or harassment action
* severance or termination
* criminal charges
* personal injury claims
* small business disputes
* contract disputes
* private transactions
Pat can represent you in all phases of civil or criminal litigation in any Maryland or DC Court. She is licensed and a member of the bar in all of the following courts:
* all Maryland District and Circuit Courts
* the Maryland Court of Special Appeals or the Court of Appeals
* DC Superior Court
* DC Court of Appeals
* the Federal District Courts in Greenbelt and Baltimore and DC
* the Fourth Circuit in Richmond
* the Federal Circuit Court in DC
* the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington, DC