"Attorney Patricia (Pat) Cresta-Savage offers clients the assurance of more than twenty (20) years of experience, providing independent legal representation in criminal and civil matters in both Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Pat's focus is on:
* criminal defense (felony and misdemeanor)
- drug crimes (possession, sale)
- employee theft/embezzlement
* employment race and gender/sex discrimination and harassment
* employment terminations and negotiation of severance
* contract law
* small business law
* nursing home abuse/neglect
Pat's Crofton office serves clients from the District of Columbia, Prince George's, Anne Arundel, Kent, Caroline and Queen Anne Counties, parts of the Maryland Eastern Shore and some counties in Southern Maryland.
Pat is licensed and a member of the bar in all of the following courts:
* all Maryland District and Circuit Courts
* the Maryland Court of Special Appeals or the Court of Appeals
* DC Superior Court
* DC Court of Appeals
* all New Hampshire state and local courts
* the Federal District Courts in Greenbelt and Baltimore and DC
* the Fourth Circuit in Richmond
* the Federal Circuit Court in DC
* the U.S. Supreme Court in Washington, DC"