I am SO thankful for Thumbtack for putting me in touch with Chris Mackey! My microwave blew out one of my old outlets in my kitchen, leaving me without power in the surrounding area. Chris was the first person who responded to my request for electrical repair. He was actually able to fit me in that same day, in between his morning and afternoon appointments. He arrived on time, and thoroughly examined the wiring layout of the region. He identified the problem, went out to the nearest hardware store for parts, and came back to quickly proceed with the necessary repairs. For the duration of his entire visit, Chris was extremely courteous and he thoroughly explained every step that he was taking. From my brief encounter with him today, Chris seemed punctual, knowledgeable, and just generally dependable. I could not have asked for a more professional service. I will definitely seek out his help again for future projects!