SPF or spray foam insulation is one of the most advanced air sealing and insulating system in today's market. It's applied as a two-component liquid, using specialized equipment.
This liquid, once sprayed in the rafter bay, wall cavity or on any substrate, expands up to 100 times its volume, producing a polyurethane foam, filling every crack and crevice and sealing against air infiltration, all while providing superior insulating properties.
Among spray foam insulation's many positive attributes are the following:
* Decreases transmission of noise
* Expands to fill tiny gaps and holes, sealing against air leakage
* Great for new construction and retrofits
* Helps prevents ice dams
* Improves indoor air quality and reduces dust accumulation
* Mold prevention/remediation
* Naturally water, mold, mildew, and pest resistant
* Reduces heating and cooling costs by as much as 60%
* Use for basement insulation, attic insulation and more
Give Foam People a call today to learn how you can reduce your carbon footprint and lower energy costs, all the while saving money and improving your home.
We'll be happy to provide literature about the awesome federal and state government rebates available to homeowners today. Let Foam People show why spray foam insulation is the most effective upgrade you can do to your home today.