Introduction: It Is Your Time.
Lead with heart. Get Intentional. Set Goals. Create Plan. Forward Action. Review. Repeat.
Contact Carrie for a 20-minute complimentary leadership consult.
Carrie is your leadership performance coach with a passion for helping people bring their best selves to the table, and unlock new levels of leadership potential in order to create a meaningful positive impact in their lives and organizations. She is a strategic thinking partner with over 25 years of experience with leaders and organizations as a speaker on leadership, self-mastery, and well-being.
Described by her clients as a dedicated, hands-on, balanced, fun and inspiring professional with a knack for navigating pit-falls and creating levels of action to grow successes in one’s professional and personal life. She’s taught and spoken on stages in large corporations and associations like The Freeman Company and GBTA. Her work helps to serve clients and audiences to optimize leadership, well-being, mindset and impact as humans and organizations.
Carrie’s unique techniques help clients learn to listen to their own intuitions when making both life’s large and small decisions. Her experience in the corporate sector includes roles such as Sales Manager, Event Manager, Human Resources Business Partner and Director within large global corporations have taught her how to carve a name for herself professionally, while still staying true to her whole self. Carrie’s desire to want others to thrive prompted her to become a hospitality industry mentor serving professionals through WINiT and to create and lead a results-driven Say Yes To You women’s group.
Her main areas of focus include Emerging Leadership, Team Leadership, Energy Leadership, Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion, Organizational Change, Work-Life Balance, Employee Engagement and Communications.
Prior to founding her consultancy, she was a key leader at Freeman (The world’s leading live event and brand experience company) where she received numerous awards and commendations that reflect the passion and dedication she brings to her work.
Carrie’s select achievements:
• Awarded the 2019 Freeman Star of Excellence Award
• Featured Speaker for the 2019 (GBTA) Global Business Travel Assn.
Annual Conference on Work-Life Harmony
• Featured Speaker for Freeman on workplace well-being & stress
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Leadership Development
• Leadership Coaching
• People Management
• Corporate Culture
• Organizational Change
• Executive Presence
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Employee Relations
• Public Speaking
• Emerging Leaders
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
• SHRM Certified Professional, SHRM-CP Society for Human Resources
• Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
• Certified Professional Coach, Institute for Professional Excellence in
• Certified Master Practitioner of the Energy Leadership Assessment
CORPORATE EMPLOYEE WELLNESS WEBINAR OFFERINGS
• Stress Buster Breakthrough - Mindfulness Tips & Tricks for the busy
• Work Life Harmony - You Can Have Your Cake & Eat It Too!
• Working Remotely Best Practices: Your Tips To Staying On Track In
• Foundation...ing - For Business Life. A values based presentation
honoring and perfecting your work-life balance.
FEATURED COMPANIES SERVED
- Consumer Energy
- Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)
Contact me today for your complimentary call. Don't delay your new start!
All my best,
Carrie Clark, ACC, SHRM-CP
*Sessions are sold in packages of four for maximum impact in your role and life!