3. Handy Hawaiian
- 34 hires on Thumbtack
- Serves Albuquerque, NM
"He does concrete, plumbing, electrical, decks, carpentry, dry wall, stucco...everything.
2. Mike is HIGHLY....HIGHLY competent. You will get an outstanding result.
3. Mike is HIGHLY...HIGHLY ethical. He is honest about his hours, goes out of his way to err on the side of only charging you for time spent.
4. Mike is HIGHLY...HIGHLY independent and trustworthy. He got upset with me for being around the house too much and said I could feel free to do all my other tasks and he would not need supervision.
He was RIGHT. He works completely independently, has great judgment, is creative and problem solves. He did NOT need ANY supervision
5. Mike is EASY GOING, NICE, KIND, GOOD TO BE AROUND. NO troubles. NO problems. Do you know what THAT is worth?
6. Mike takes INITIATIVE. If he sees something that will make the outcome better, he just does it without being asked.
7. Mike is PROUD of his work and makes sure you are SATISFIED.
8. Mike is a good PLANNER. He figures out easily what to start first and what to do next making sure the job is coordinated.
9. Mike does not get STUMPED. He problem solves.
10. I made a prior mistake and hired a completely unethical contractor to do a prior deck job. AWFUL result. Mike repaired the prior job, which I wasn't even sure could be done, and the result was terrific at a reasonable cost.
11. Mike's fee per hour (I did not use a bid) was MORE than fair. Not "cheap" but very reasonable.
THIS GUY IS TERRIFIC. SNAP HIM UP. IF YOU CAN GET MIKE TO WORK FOR YOU, YOU WILL BE GETTING an EXTREMELY COMPETENT GUY AT A FAIR PRICE WHO WILL DO GREAT FINISH WORK AND WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EASY. YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY DO BETTER. EVERYONE ELSE I'VE USED ON THUMBTACK HAD RISKS.
NO RISKS HERE. WAIT IN LINE IF YOU HAVE TO.
MIKE CAN USE ME FOR A REFERENCE. IF YOU ARE NEEDING TO ASK A SPECIFIC QUESTION, JUST CALL."