Conor brings over 12 of government, education, and content marketing strategy experience. Conor holds a master's in public administration from the State University of New York College at Brockport (magna cum laude, 2004) and a bachelor of arts in sociology from the State University College of New York at Geneseo. Conor also holds an executive certificate of completion from the Georgetown University School of Public Policy.
Graduate coursework included the following:
- Intergovernmental Relations
- Public Policy
- Strategic Management for Organizations
- Performance Measurement
- Research and Program Evaluation
- Organizational Behavior
- Statistics for Managers and Human Resource Management
While working under two multi-million dollar grants awarded by the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, Conor acquired 10 years of training in the following:
- Comprehensive needs assessment
- Program implementation and evaluation
- Research-based best practices regarding maintaining a safe school environment and climate
Said training was acquired at national conferences hosted by the U.S Department of Education, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Georgetown University School of Public Policy, Search Institute, and the National School Safety Center.
Conor has served on ten Federal Peer Review Panels that awarded over 100,000,000.00 dollars in grants to projects across the United States.
Professional Accolades and Accomplishmentsb are the following:
* Mentioned in Linda Cole's Start with Hello (Wiley, 2013)
* Served on Facebook Launch Team for Michael Hyatt's NYT Bestseller: Platform
* Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition, U. S. Congressman Chris Lee
* Citizen of the Year, Greece, New York Chamber of Commerce, May 2010
* Certificate of Achievement, Leadership Rochester Program, May 2010
* Certificate of Recognition, NY State Senator Joseph Robach, October 2009
* Letter of Gratitude, Arun Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, September 2007