We provide one-on-one, in-home private tutoring. Our tutors are top college students, graduates and teachers with an average GPA of 3.5 in their areas of tutoring specialization. They all have significant experience tutoring students in the community.
We have been featured on major media outlets such as CNN and have also authored a top-selling e-book on college admissions. We have tutors who were accepted into every Ivy League school and won over $4 million in scholarships and are passionate about sharing their knowledge. All of our tutoring sessions are protected by our best match guarantee (this means that we won't charge you unless you're satisfied with your tutor).
Our tutoring rates range from $35-$45 per hour, depending on the number of hours you signed up for.
What you will get are the following:
* Free Consultation -- This free consultation allows me to identify your student's specific strengths and weaknesses in order to pair you with the right tutor.
* In-Home Tutor -- Your tutor will come to your house or any other location of your choice, such as a bookstore or library and work with your student one-on-one with a customized tutoring plan that targets your student's specific academic needs.
* Our Three-Step Approach -- Our three-step approach are as follows:
- Step 1: Up to Speed -- The tutor gets the student up to speed by reviewing old concepts that they might have missed which ensures that their fundamentals are strong.
- Step 2: One Step Ahead -- The tutor covers topics and concepts with the student before it is done in class. This is a proven strategy in improving academic confidence.
- Step 3: Reinforcement and Organization -- The tutor will reinforce key concepts that the student might have missed to ensure that the student is never behind. The tutor will also help with organization, study skills and note-taking strategies.
* Background-Checked and Verified Tutor -- All of our tutors undergo a background check and have their transcripts verified. We train our tutors in etiquette and are interviewed by a member of our hiring department to ensure that they have the right temperament to uphold our mission of nurturing hidden potentials through tutoring and mentoring.
* Best Match Guarantee -- All of your tutoring sessions will be protected by our best match guarantee. This simply means that we don't charge you if you're not satisfied with your tutoring session.
* Reporting -- We provide you with a detailed report at the end of each tutoring session, which includes what your tutors accomplished during their tutoring session, the student's strengths and weaknesses and what they plan to accomplish in their next tutoring session. This report allows both the tutor and I to be accountable to you.
* Technology -- Direct access to our award-winning web platform allows you to review your tutor's profile, qualifications and availability. You can also book session, pay for sessions, track session reports and communicate with me and your tutor at any time. The website also generates receipts for tax deduction purposes.
* Connecting with Teacher -- If it is okay with you, your tutor will contact your student's teacher to get a more detailed understanding of what the student is struggling with and also make sure that they are both on the same page in tackling the problem.
Frog Tutoring's Recognition
We have been featured on top media outlets such as CNN, ABC, FOX, CBS, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, and Star Telegram. We have authored a bestselling book on college admissions: "Hacking College Admissions How We Got into Every Ivy League School + $4 Million in Scholarships and How You Can, Too!"
Over 98% of our current parents and students will return back to us for tutoring needs and will also refer us to their friends and families.
We host and author a top blog on tutoring that is creating significant value for students, parents, tutors and educators.