Jack has over 20 years of experience in the home restoration and repair business. He has an excellent understanding of business management techniques and has employed them successfully on projects.
Jack has maintained his excellent record of being prompt and reliable and always putting his client's needs first. Jack has worked for real estate management companies, private parties and business owners.
He takes pride in a job well done, always looking for ways to be excellent in his industry. His integrity and reliability have always kept him with a referral client base.
Jack has a wide range of skills in all areas of repair and restorations, from the simple to the complex.
His additional skills are as follows:
* All general repairs and rehabilitation
* Interior and exterior painting
* Window replacement
* Fencing and decks
* Hinge and drawer runner repair or replacement
* Repair or new drawer boxes
* Hardware replacement
* Lighting fixture replacement
* Drywall replacement and patching
* Popcorn ceiling removal
* Molding replacement and repair
* Countertop replacement
* Wood repairs and restorations
* Plumbing repairs
* Tile work
* Wood floors installation
* Appliance installation
* Door installation and framing
If you don't see what you need, just ask.
His experience includes the following:
* Home Restoration Solutions - Purcell, OK
* Rogue Valley Investments - Rogue River, OR
* Orange County Kitchen Solutions - San Clemente, CA
* Plummer Furniture Repair Service - San Clemente, CA
* Ethan Allen Furniture - Chino, CA
* Branco Furniture - Riverside, CA
* US Army 82 Airborne - Fort Bragg, NC