H&H is an excellent company with ethical business practices. The following is why I give them a 5 Star review:
1. Easy Communication: The owners return EVERY call and text within a few minutes. You never have to wait for an answer.
2. Very Flexible: My husband and I had a mix-up where one of us scheduled a service and the other cancelled it. The owner I spoke with, Mike Hurd, was very understanding and got us right back on the schedule again.
3. Reliable: If they say they will be there, you can count on it. They close any gate they open (important if you have dogs) and are trustworthy.
4. Affordable: We have a half-acre yard, and the prices for chemical services such as herbicide and fertilizer are half of other quotes we got.
5. Low Pressure: You don't have to purchase a package of services or commit to a certain number of visits. Just call them when you need them.
6. Hard-Working: The team that came to my house for spring clean-up worked until the job was done.
This is an amazing business that will do both small and large jobs. I appreciate their willingness to work with us and our smaller budget to get our projects done slowly over time.