******** Coffman's Household Services Quotes ********
We like to keep our Quotes to a One Time Fee, That covers the whole entire Cleaning or Organized, Day we are there. Some Organizing might extend 2-3 Days depending on the Project But, still all the same One Time Flat Fee.
* Please do not ask, if we have Discounts for Military, Disabled or Because you feel if a Home is Empty, it will cost Less. We are very detailed at what we do. This is how we've managed to stay at the 5 Stars, for so long and feel our Rates are well below those of other Competitors in our Field.
All Quotes include the following:
* Thumbtack Fee. $10 -$30 Per Quote. The Bigger the Home, the more Thumbtack makes Pros pay.This is necessary to keeping us in Business.
* Size of Home
* Services needed- Example: A Standard Cleaning Vs Helping reorganizing a Hoardful Home. Making Beds, Tidying Up, Laundry Services, Move In/Out Vs Living In Services, Etc... Every Client is different.
* Cleaning Supply Replenish Fee. Between $5-$20 depending on the Size of your Home
* Labor Cost - $ 20- $50 an Hour Single Person Vs Team breakdown. Most Homes only take 4-8 Hours, We guarantee all Clients, we are there 4 Hours. Some Homes might take longer, depending on the Services the Client wants done.
* All Tips are welcome. But not a requirement.
If you're looking for someone to clean your Home for Cheap, maybe Craig's List is your answer. But do understand, A Craig's List Company, won't have the same High Detailed Quality, your looking to get, from a Cleaning Service.
* With that said, "We" do have our Off Days. We are Human. If your expecting a "Perfectionist" 100 % of the Time, then your in for a big disappointment.No One is Perfect. We all have our Flaws. But, for the most part, we keep a High Detailed Service, that makes 80 % of our Clients coming back to us, when they need us again.
************************ Welcome ***********************
We know the World isn't the same, as it was 40-100 Years ago. Nowadays, there's more need to get an Education, More demands at Work, More demands on Family or Friend Activities.Then there's the Special Events, that happen daily, weekly, 2 x's a month, monthly or yearly that demand even more of your precious Time.
So, where does doing the Regular to Annual House Cleaning or keeping the place De Cluttered come in? To most, it never happens. Aw sure, you'll start cleaning, rearrange, de clutter some. But something or someone always will be there, to interrupt you from finishing the Job.
That's where Coffman's Household Services LLC comes in & helps tackle all your troublesome and overwhelming House Cleaning & Decluttering Chores for You. We've made it our Career, to helping others stay focused on their Life Ambitions and leave the cleaning and decluttering to us.
++++++++++ Cleaning Services ++++++++++
Annually-One Time Deep Spring Cleaning Services- Great for Move In/Outs, Special Events & Seasonal
Chore List Includes-
* Fully Detailing Baths, Bed, Living, Family, Entertainment, Recreational, Home Office
laundry, Front/Back Entryways, Baseboards & All other Living Areas
* Dusting all Living Areas
* Deep Cleaning all Windows/Sills (Inside Only)
* Wiping out/down all Appliances, Cabinets, Baseboards, Framework, Trim, Walls
* Scrubbing all Counter Tops & Splash Plates
* Catching up on Laundry
* Sweeping, Mopping or Scrubbing Tile/Wood Flooring. This includes Sweeping & Mopping the Floor underneath Furnishings, Etc.
* Vacuuming Carpet/Furniture
* Moving All Major/Small Appliances & getting up underneath them, as well
* Moving all movable Furnishings/Furniture and getting up under those as well
* Fully detailing Cabinets, Drawers
* Putting Items out of Place, where they belong
* Pulling all Trash/Recycling
+++++++++++Standard House Cleaning ++++++++++
This Service is mainly to get the Top Surfaces of each Room in the Home, as well as Fully detailing the Bathroom. Some of these Chores are:
* Detailing Bath
* Wiping down all Surfaces
* Detailing Small Appliances
* Vacuuming Furniture
* Light Tidy up
* Gathering up & taking out the Trash/Recycling.
* Note- Because of Thumbtack's Forum, we will be willing to do Extra Chores that are under our Deep Cleaning List for an Extra already Added Fee, in each Quote.
++++++ Regular Housekeeping/Maid Services ++++++
Our Housekeeping and Maid Services go beyond the Surface Cleaning and adds extra Household Chores our Clientele can't get too because of their busy Schedules.
Some of those Household Chores are-
* Tidying up Shoes, Clothes, Paperwork, Miscellaneous Items.
* In Home Laundry Services. As long as you have a On Site Washer/Dryer or own your own, we are willing to add Laundry Services. Which consist of Washing, Drying & Folding. Maybe even putting it away if we can figure out your Clothing System.
Stripping/Making the Beds- We are willing to straighten out the Bed and or strip it totally and remake it so it is nice n neat, for when you get Home for a tiring Day.
Dishes- We are willing to rise off the Dirty Dishes & put them into the Dishwasher, so they are clean when you get Home. Or if you don't own a Dishwasher, we are willing to do them by Hand & leave them to dry on under a Towel on the Counter.
_________________________________________________________________ ++++++++++++ Clutter Bug Services ++++++++++++
90 % of the World are classified as Clutter Bugs. It's become a Way of Life. From collecting Shoes, Clothes, Seasonal Items, Multiple Cookware, Dishes, Food, Memorabilia, Nick Knacks, Keeping broken down Items to repair later, Catch all Drawers or Areas, Arts, Crafts, Sports, Etc...
We all have cluttered piles somewhere. But, it's "How" we Store them, that can become a Problem. Most Clientele just throws a number of Items, Memorabilia, Etc... into a a Area, that;s Out Of Sight, Out of Mind. Over Time, as we keep throwing Items into that same place, it becomes unmanageable, disorganized & maybe even hair raising Overwhelming.
And that where we at CHS can help. We sort, reorganize & declutter from the smallest of Closets, Cabinets & Drawers, All the way to a Level 3 OCD Home.
With all our Clutter Bug Clientele we'll help you sort into 5-6 different Categories to help minimize items, memorabilia, clothing, etc... Then we'll help rearrange or reorganize the Items into a nice n neat way to help make it beneficial to find those Items when you need them the most.
Down below are the 3 different classifications of Clutter Bugs to help us to serve you Home better.
+++++++++++ Closet Clutter Bugs +++++++++++
Closet Clutter Bugs are People that store most of their collections in a Closet, drawer, cabinet, shelving, bookcase, boxes, storage bins,
In a nutshell, Closet Clutter Bugs have the Minimal Cases of OCD. But can get worse if not kept under control.
_____________________________________________________________________ ++++++++++ Storage Clutter Bugs +++++++++++
Storage Clutter Bugs have been accumulating Items, Family Heirlooms, Memorabilia for Months to Years. But, the Storage Clutter Bug is smart. They keep their Cluttered Items in Storage Units, Warehouses, Attics, Basements, Garages, Etc..
Storage Clutter Bugs are the at Medium Risk of OCD. The Person(s) can keep it under control, as long as they have a place to Store the Collection of Items. But, if money runs out or the Items get out of hand, can lead us to the OCD Clutter Bug Stage.
+++++++++++++ OCD Clutter Bugs+++++++++++++
At this Stage, it's almost terminal. The Person(s) have not only a bad time keeping up on the collection of Items, Heirlooms, Clothes, Seasonal, Etc. They've grown Mental Attachment issues with the Clutter. The clutter just isn't in a closet and or storage space, it's everywhere, And depending how long the clutter has been collecting, can be quite extremely Overwhelming.
At this point, we recommend some type of Counseling with a Trained Professional Mental Heath Counselor before hiring us. The Mental Heath Professional will help you to declutter your Mind and help with the personal issues that lead you to this Stage.
Then when your counselor and you feel your ready, we can help you cut through the alarming and overwhelming clutter. And help in the healing process.
But, on the other hand, we do understand OCD is quite embarrassing. And, we are willing to help you declutter your Home either way.. But, please do understand, we are not professionally trained counselors. We know nothing of the therapy process.
If you do choose to hire us to declutter without mental heath help. We do recommend that your hire us on a On Going Schedule. Or hire a Housekeeper or someone to help you keep the Clutter to a slow crawl.
++++++++ More Reasons Why choose Us ++++++++
* We are a Family owned business. We will always be here for you.
* We have reliable & verifiable References.
* We have State & City Licenses to work & Have Liability Insurance too.
* We are a 5 star deep cleaning & organizational specialist.
* We also try very hard using Cleaning Products & Household Equipment that are safe around humans, animals & our environment alike.
* We are very Hard Working, Dedicated, Reliable & Willing to go that "Extra Mile", to clean to your expectations.
* We have a wide range of Cleaning & Organizing Services, to help a variety of budgets.
* We make Messy, Dysfunctional & Hoardful Homes safe & manageable to live in again.
It's all for the Love of our Clients, keeping us in Business.
But, mostly for the Hoarder Homes, that No One will touch, cause it's too Gross.In Fact, we don't even like saying the Hoarder Word. We like saying Clutter Bug. Makes it not sound so horrible. As One of our Clutter Bugs Clients said, a little over 3 Months ago. " We aren't just Cleaning or Organizing. We are Changing our Clients Lives, for the Greater Good".And, that's mostly our Main Objective in Life. Helping Clients, that can't see the End of the Road.