I have been associated with boxing since the age of 17. I fought 2 years as an amateur in Puerto Rico. I eventually continued in the sport, training with amateurs and pro fighters. I am a proud member/trainer for the USA Amateur Boxing organization, and lead trainer for Title Boxing Inc. I also possess various certifications in kickboxing and self-defense. I have also been fortunate throughout the years to train in other arts and forms, such as Krav Maga and Gracie jujitsu. I have been an active and successful, independent instructor for the past 9 years, training clients in various locations such as cooperate facilities, boxing gyms, and in the comfort of their own home.
My certifications are the following:
- Title Boxing Inc. Boxing/Kickboxing Instructor
- USA Boxing/United States Boxing Amateur Boxing, Inc
- Nesta / Kick/Boxing/Focus Pad Training
- ASFA/American Sports & Fitness Association Self-Defense Instructor
- National Security Alliance-Child Safety Network (Child Exploitation)
- American Heart Assoc - Adult CPR/&AED/First-Aid
- American Safety & Health Institute: Blood Borne Pathogens
- Fire extinguisher safety; infectious diseases
- "BOP" Federal Bureau of Prisons Clearance
In addition, I was a member of the Sanofi-Aventis Inc.
Mert Team (Emergency Response Team), overseen by Janet Kessler BSN, RN, and health management.