How much does a style consultant cost?
If you’re ready to upgrade your look, you’re ready to work with an image consultant. The national average cost for a style consultant ranges from $120 to $200. An image consultant helps you pinpoint the look you’re trying to present to the world and steers you toward the clothing, hairstyles and accessories that will achieve it. Having an image makeover can boost self-confidence, help you portray a more professional work look, let go of styles that no longer suit you, and find the best fits and colors for you. Style consultation is for any gender or age. Rates for image style consultants can vary depending on where you live and the consultant’s background, reputation and training. Here are some examples of average costs for image consultant services:
- Hourly rate for personal styling and personal shopping: $55-$100 per hour, depending on your location.
- Fashion consultation: $500 for 3 hours. Includes a full assessment of closet and personal style goals of client.
- Four-hour package: $320. Includes a closet audit, outfit planning and shopping game plan.
- Eight-hour package: $640. Includes a closet audit, outfit planning and shopping game plan, and personal shopping services.
- Beauty consultation: $250 for 2 hours. Overview of best beauty products, colors, applications, and hairstyles for the client’s goals.