How much does it cost to install flooring?
The national average cost to install flooring is $5,500, with prices ranging from $1,000 to $10,000 . Your cost can be much lower or higher depending on the type of flooring you select, the square footage of the project, and other important variables like demolition and repair work needed.
Here are some examples of floor installation costs, depending on the material:
- Laminate flooring: $300 - $4,000
- Vinyl flooring: $1,000 - $4,500
- Radiant floor heating: $1,000 - $10,000
- Wood flooring: $1,500 - $10,000
- Bamboo flooring: $3,500 - $9,000
Reach out to the top flooring installation specialists near you to get an accurate, free estimate of how much it will cost to install flooring in your home.