What are some common fence repairs?
The most common fence repairs are aimed at fixing:
- Missing boards or slats. This is a common problem with wood fences.
- Fence material corrosion. This occurs on metal fences like chain link and iron.
- A sagging gate. This could result from a tilting fence post or loose hinges.
- Post movement. Typically, this is caused by frost, corrosion or water.
- Stains. Moisture and other elements can stain fencing, which may require a professional to remove it.
- Warping. Warped, curled, cupped or bent boards are unsightly and less effective and need to be replaced.
If you notice any of the above issues with your fence, reach out to fence repair professionals near you to start getting cost estimates and schedule an appointment.